Tuesday, April 14, 2020

my favourite toys

the first toy is inky inkerton mitchinson. he is a soft and sguishy octopus. he has pitch black eyes and a biege tummy. inky has eight long legs and his skin is aquamarie. he likes to sleep on my pillow behind my head. inky has lots of buddies but his best friend is pepples the bunny. he makes me feel happy inside. he likes lobster for dinner.

the next toy is pepples fluffster mitchinson. he is a fluffy stone coloured bunny. he haslong floppy ears that keep him warm. pepples has a pink snuffly nose and dark black eyes. pepples has long paws that help him hop from one end of the bed to the to the other. he sleeps next to me. he has not to many friends as he is new. he has one best  friend which is inky the octopus. he is related to the easter bunny cause i got him on easter. pepples eats magical carrots for all his meals. he i so flufflyand he makes me feel happy.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome toys! You could also post a picture of them for others to see, if you want to. I like how you have explained their different personalities and what they like to eat. Nice descriptions! I can picture what they look like in my mind. Well done, Briar.

    ReplyDelete